The ASC89 lift is a model which may be connected to a PLC or any microprocessor system.
It comprises 24 outputs and 21 inputs.
You can only use a part of input/outputs if you want to do easy programmes
MAIN FEATURES :
-Opening and closing of the doors on each floor is done by electric servo motors.
- The rear of the lift is visible through the sides and the bottom which are transparen
- The route of the lift is sensed at each floor by a photo-detector.-
- Two limit switches, high & low, (without program control) stop the lift if there is an error in the program-
- All of the buttons and switches are fitted with de-bounce circuits.
- The outputs are protected against the possibility of a short-circuit.
- The rear sliding door is of a transparent Plexiglass design and there is no manual access possible,as there is risk of damaging the servomotor.
- The mechanical controls are sturdy and can withstand any likely faults.
AUTOMASC is delivered in a plastic box including:
- a 30 inputs / 26 outputs PLC (dry contacts)
- a USB connection interface with the P----"supplies for the PLC outputs
- All cables to the lift, mains cable.
It is connected to the lift rear connectors with 2 flat cables, one for inputs, the other one for outputs.
User can program AUTOMASC with 2 languages: Instructions list or contact language. You can program it
from PC, using the software (included). Delivered with a program designed for complete functioning of the lift.
The front panel is transparent to see many LED, showing the PLC state. AUTOMASC is supplied with a demo
program, which can be modified or completed. The technical leaflet indicates the corresponding between the
lift inputs and outputs and the ones of the PLC, allowing the development of a complete program.
Mains: 230/240V - 50Hz - 50VA - Dimensions: 250 x 180 x 175 mm - Weight: 2.7kg
ASMAT is an interface allowing a quick connection to the ASC89 lift from a PLC. To help in quickly identifying
the functions of the connectors, small symbol and piece of text next to each connector, allowing immediate
understanding of its function. The operating sense: Lift - PLC or PLC - Lift. It is clearly indicated by vertical arrows.
Metal box: 22 x 272 x 32mm. Weight: 250g.
EACH LEVEL HAS
1 electrically opening door - 1 photo-detector for door closed - 1 photo-detector for door-open
2 safety limit switches for door open/close (No control from the program possible)
1 button to call the lift up (except the 3rd floor) with indicator lamp.
1 button to call the lift down (except the ground floor) with indicator lamp
1 lamp to indicate the presence of the lift - 1 photodetector to indicate the presence of the lift
4 buttons for each floor - 1 stop button
1 switch to simulate a blocked door
4 lights for each floor - 1 light inside the lift (simulating the lighting)
the motors - the LED - internal logic to the unit.
Dims 780 x 480 x 440mm Weight 15kg Supply 230V 50Hz
The unit is available in two driving logic values, 24V or 5V.
ASMAT - LIFT ASMAT - PLC
Two flat cables with: One
connector for the inputs and
the other for the outputs.
The front face of the board has two columns of 4mm plugs, which are used to
connect to the PLC with normal leads. The plugs on the left are for the
inputs to the PLC, on the right for the outputs.
INTERFACES FOR DIDACTIC LIFT (CHOOSE ONE OF THEM)