This model simulates a drinking water pumping station. Using a TCP/IP PLC and monitoring software, it is possible to control the model and view its operation on a computer.
" 3 push-buttons for On / Cycle Start / Cycle Stop
" 6 switches representing the water level sensors.
" 4 lamps representing the operation of the two pumps.
" with 7 relay outputs and 9 inputs, supplied with
- a TCP/IP interface for the Ethernet connection
- a 1.5m M/F DB25 cable for interconnection with the model.
- programming software in English/French in ladder language.
" Dimensions: 170 x 130 x 130 mm. 220-240V AC
" Multilingual software for controlling the lights using a PC
" Offers the basic features of a graphical tool
- acquisition and display of PLC variables
- monitoring and control of the station' operation (start-up and shutdown of the pumps and maintenance operations, etc.). )
" The softwares graphics editor supports many applications.
The user can modify the preloaded demo program or create a new one
FEATURES OF THE ASSEMBLY
" Dimensions: 330 x 200 x 80mm
" The assembly is supplied already wired with a monitoring example and all
mains leads necessary for proper operation